A unique approach to acute, sub-acute or chronic pain
Encore Health Care Services offers a unique interdisciplinary model of treatment focused on improving the quality of life and productivity for people impacted by chronic pain.
A blend of medical, physical and behavioral rehabilitation forms the basis of our program. The result is comprehensive and cost-effective treatment for individuals of all ages.
The People We Serve
Encore Health Care Services is dedicated to improving quality of life for patients experiencing:
- Muscle and nerve pain persisting beyond the normal healing process (usually three months)
- Pain interfering with psycho-social, physical and/or vocational functioning
Patients benefiting from treatment typically have one or more of the following conditions:
- Back and neck pain (whiplash)
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Medication excess
- Myofascial pain/fibromyalgia
- Tension headache/migraine headache
- Upper extremity overuse